Newtek Business Services Corp. is an internally managed, non-diversified, closed-end management investment company that has elected to be regulated as a business development company (“BDC”) under the Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended (the “1940 Act”). Along with its wholly owned subsidiary and controlled portfolio companies, Newtek provides a wide range of business and financial solutions under the Newtek® brand to the small- and medium-sized business market. Newtek’s products and services include: Business Lending including SBA 7(a) loans, 504 loans and conventional loans, Electronic Payment Processing, Managed Technology Solutions (Cloud Computing), Technology Consulting, eCommerce, Accounts Receivable and Inventory Financing, personal and commercial lines Insurance Services, Web Services, Data Backup, Storage and Retrieval, and Payroll and Benefits Solutions to small- and medium-sized business relationships nationwide across all industries.
Our investment objective is to generate both current income and capital appreciation primarily through loans originated by our business finance platform and our equity investments in certain portfolio companies that we control.
Newtek's products and services include:
- Electronic Payment Processing: Credit card, debit card, check conversion, and ACH solutions
- Web Hosting: Full service web host including domain registration and online shopping cart tools
- Business Lending: Business loans to start up, acquire, or expand a business
- Insurance Services: Nationwide commercial, health and benefits, and personal lines of insurance
- Outsourced Digital Bookkeeping: Bookkeeping and recordkeeping
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Receivable purchasing and financing services
- Web Design and Development: Customized web design and development services
- Payroll: Payroll management processing and employee tax filing